Bali is still the best place to shop and find detailled and handcrafted goods whether it is in Seminyak or a remote traditional village....where talent meets patience and dedication.......
Based in Bali , Isabelle can provide a complete product sourcing service for a diverse range of Indonesian products. Whether you have your own design or you are looking for quality, durability and a reliability service during your Bali sourcing experience.
Isabelle has been decorating and building luxury homes since 2004 including Villa karisa,villa Saffira, villa Casabianca and homes in Los Angeles and Ibiza.( please check our website) She caters to private buyers, hotels, resorts, interior decorators and designers, contractors and developers, villa owners, wholesalers and retailer of teak wood furniture, rattan furniture and synthetic rattan furniture as well as soft furnishings,, building materials, stone and stone carvings, timber, stainless steel, synthetic rattan, teak outdoor furniture - She also specializes in custom designs and old Javanese joggles that she has restored to modern standards.
She can help you with renovations and home makeovers.
Our personal shopping services are based on five or eight-hour programs, including a driver, air-conditioned vehicle, and a dedicated personal shopper who will assist you with finding the items that you are looking to buy.
You will be introduced to a wide range of suppliers and manufacturers, and the cargo of your choice, ready for packing and shipping, will collect all purchases. if any goods need to be ordered, need quality control inspections or payments need to be processed, Sourcing Karisa charges a fee of 15% on these items only.
- Pre-trip - send us a generic or specific list of what you are looking for. The more information we have, the better prepared we can be for your trip.
- Length of stay - depends on the variety, range, and QTY of your orders. Buying trips usually vary from 5 to 7 days.
- Meetings - If you need to meet with suppliers, without the hassle of traffic, feel free to invite suppliers to Villa karisa and make use of the hotel facilities.
- Advance notice - please give as much notice as possible of your forthcoming trip, particularly during critical buying periods (March - May) (Sept - Nov)
- Payment - Usually the suppliers require a minimum of 50% at the time of ordering the goods the balance will be paid at the time of the picking up the goods by the cargo.
- Balance Payments - are required at the due date for completion. You should plan to have funds sent 7 days ahead of the average (final) completion date.
- Daily Fee - Sourcing Karisa charges US$ 60 per day for Sourcing and Buying trips. (Maximum 5 days complimentary use of vehicle / driver) and a 15% of the total amount of the goods.
Please contact us for more information.
At Villa Karisa we can customize a trip for you based on your needs and length of stay. We have packages for 5, 7, 10 days including accommodation, food and hotel transfers.